For the purposes of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, its development regulations and the European data protection regulations of FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000 inform the User of the existence of the treatment of your data, with the purpose of managing the relationship with users, subscribers and people interested in our organization.
The sending of personal data is mandatory to contact and receive information about the news, activities and updates of FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information from FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, its development regulations and European regulations, we inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your shipment will be treated by FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000. domiciled in HERMANOS MARISTAS 16, 46013, VALENCIA having implemented all the security measures established in Royal Decree 1720/2007.
The User who sends the information to FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000 is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000 from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated.
The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration form or AFFILIATION.
FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000 does not answer for the veracity of the information that is not of own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, reason why neither assumes any responsibility as for hypothetical damages that could be originated by the use of such information.
FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000 is exonerated from liability for any loss or damage that the User may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000. Whenever it comes from sources unrelated to the FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000.
FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000 with CIF G96614474
CL Hermanos Maristas 16, 46013, Valencia
Delegate of Data Protection: Mª Ángeles Vidal
The purposes of the data collection are:
1. Provision of information about news, activities and conferences of our organization
2. To carry out the integral management of the basketball school and keep them informed of the activities of the Foundation
3. The treatment of your image, partial or total, in any graphic or visual support (photography, video or similar) for its use in the present and future media (web, brochures, club and Foundation magazines, championships, social networks, etc.)
4. Data resulting from medical examinations and injuries for further treatment and optimal follow-up
Your data may be transferred to the Valencia Basket Club SAD with the same purposes as those described in the previous point.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether we are dealing with personal data concerning them at FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000 will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. You have the right to complain to the Spanish data protection agency www.agpd.es.
The personal data we treat at FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000 come from the interested party.
The categories of data that are treated are: Identification data, no accounts and cards, postal or electronic addresses, telephones, addresses of social, biometric and medical networks where appropriate.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the user's relationship with the foundation is maintained.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the relationship between the user and the sports foundation and / or the express consent of the interested party.
You may direct your communications and exercise the rights of access, deletion, portability, cancellation and, if necessary, opposition by mail addressed to FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000. To exercise said rights and in compliance with Instruction 1/1998, of January 19, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, it is necessary that you prove your personality in front of FUNDACIÓ VALENCIA BASKET 2000, HERMANOS MARISTAS 16, 46013, VALENCIA, by sending a photocopy of National Identity Document or any other means valid in Law.
FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000 has adopted the security levels for the protection of Personal Data legally required and included in RD 1720/2007. However, we have other additional means, such as state-of-the-art firewalls, apart from technical measures such as software for the encryption of confidential information and control of access to personal information, restricted users, security policies, users and passwords. that expire as required by the LOPD and other systems designed to prevent misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data provided to FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000.
FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000 will not be responsible for any damages or losses that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, motivated by reasons beyond FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000's delays or blockages in the use of the present electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the CPD (Data Processing Center), in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference outside the control of FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000.
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment of these by FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000 in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this Policy for the Protection of Personal Data.
You can get more information about cookies and their use at www.aboutcookies.org.
The types of cookies we use:
• Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the correct use of the website, allowing access to sections that have security filters. Without these cookies, many of the available services would not be operational
• Navigation Cookies: These cookies collect information about the use that visitors make of the website, for example, page views, loading errors ... It is generic and anonymous information, where personal data are not included, nor is information collected that identifies To visitors; being the ultimate goal to improve the functioning of the web. By visiting our website, you accept the installation of these cookies on your device
• Functional Cookies: These cookies allow you to remember information (such as your user name, language or the region in which you are) and more personal characteristics. For example, the possibility of offering personalized content based on the information and criteria that you have voluntarily provided. These cookies can also be used to remember the changes made in the size of the text, fonts and other customizable parts of the web page. They are also used to offer some requested services, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymous and your activity may not be followed on other websites
By visiting our website, you accept the installation of these cookies on your device.
The website's servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a server activity file duly registered that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.x
L'Alqueria del Basket reserves the right to use the editorial content of this website. To access images and dossiers it is necessary to register and identify yourself as a registered user.
L'Alqueria del Basket by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software) or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by L'Alqueria del Basket or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of L'Alqueria del Basket. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by L'Alqueria del Basket.
You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of L'Alqueria del Basket.x
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.alqueriadelbasket.com (hereinafter, the 'Website') of FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000 With CIF G96614474 with address at HERMANOS MARISTAS 16, 46013, VALENCIA with the Register FUNDACIONES 264-v.
In general, the relations between FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000 and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000.
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, its graphic design and codes are owned by FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000 and, therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that may be carried out with the contents of its web pages, not even quoting the sources, except with the written consent of FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000.
Those persons who intend to establish hyperlinks between their Web page and the Website must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000
- 'Frames' will not be created with Web pages or Web pages. FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000
- False, inaccurate, or offensive statements or indications about FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000 will not be carried out by its directors, employees or collaborators, or by persons related to the Page for any reason, or by the Users of the Pages, or by the Contents provided
- It will not be declared or implied that FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000 has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available to the Web page in which the Hyperlink is established
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain contents that are contrary to any third party rights
FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000. will not use the data for other purposes or to send additional information. If you want to unsubscribe, just click on the hyperlink that appears below to the right 'Stop being a fan'. You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by writing, addressed to FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000 HERMANOS MARISTAS 16, 46013, VALENCIA or by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com accompanied by a photocopy of an official document that identify you.
In case the document is exercised by e-mail, the message must be digitally signed or an official scanned document attached. In the context of this treatment you must take into account that FUNDACIÓ VALÈNCIA BÀSQUET 2000 can only check or cancel your data as a fan. Any rectification of them must be done through the configuration of your user.x